NB: Internet connection is required for this process.
- Obtain vSpace_L-188.8.131.52_Ubuntu_12.04-10.04.zip provided and copy it on the Ubuntu desktop.
- Unzip the vSpace software.
- Open the terminal and navigate to the location of the vSpace software i.e. cd Desktop/ vSpace_L-184.108.40.206_Ubuntu_12.04-10.04.
- Run the vSpace script as super user, i.e. sudo sh vspace-l_220.127.116.11.24515.241.sh
- On vSpace End-user License Agreement, select “I accept the terms of the EULA” and click on Forward.
- On Customer Data for NComputing products, fill in the required information as indicated below;
- Name: ICT Department
- Company: I-TECH Kenya
- Country: Kenya
- Address: Rose Ave, off Argwings Kodhek road
- City: Nairobi
- State/Province: Kenya
- Zip: 2614-00200
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +2540202609340
- Reseller: Dealer: Smoothtel & Data Solutions LTD
- Type of use: Healthcare
On how to install vSpace on Ubuntu 16.04LTS and above, follow the instructions below:
vSpace License Registration And Installation SOP