Follow the steps outlined below:
- Open KenyaEMR DataTool by double-clicking on the icon on the Desktop (on Ubuntu or Windows desktop)
- Ensure it’s connected to the KenyaEMR database
- Open Command Editor
- Paste the your custom query on the blank areas then click on the Launch button
- Results will be displayed on the Result Grid and you can export to excel
Data tools is a dedicated reporting application for KenyaEMR. The following link shows how to install and configure Data tools.
Once the installation is complete, Data tools can be configures as follows:
- From the Desktop, double click on KenyaEMR Reporting Tool icon to open it.
- On the Metadata Explorer, click on MySQL, below the window, select and install the MySQL connector by tracing mysql-connector-java-5.1.44-bin.jar from the upgrade files under KenyaEMR DataTool folder.
- On the Metadata Explorer, right-click MySQL and select “New Datasource”
- On the dialogue box, enter the following details:
- Data source name: “KenyaEMR”
- URL: localhost:3306/kenyaemr_datatools
- Username: kenyaemr_reports
- Password: kenyaemrreports123#
- Check “Remember Password”, “Auto-connect on start-up” and “connect” checkboxes and click “OK”